2.7" E-Paper Module For Pico
Low Power, Wide Viewing Angle, Paper-Like Effect Without Electricity
Ideal for price tags, shelf labels, industrial instruments...
Features At A Glance
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- SPI interface, requires minimal IO pins
- 3x user buttons for easy interacting
- Comes with development resources and manual (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython examples)
|3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
|PARTIAL REFRESH TIME
|FULL REFRESH TIME
|73.5 × 47.0mm
|57.288 × 38.192mm
|<0.01uA (almost none)
|0.217 × 0.217mm
Advantages Of EINK
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light, requires no backlight, and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
Raspberry Pi Pico Header Compatibility
Onboard Female Pin Header For Direct Attaching To Raspberry Pi Pico
3x User Buttons For Easy Interacting
Suitable For Price Tags, Asset/Equipment Tags, Shelf Labels, Conference Name Tags...
Weight: 0.025 kg
- It usually takes about 0.3s to partially refresh the display