- the Raspberry Pi 4 board is not included in the packing list.
- RPI-HIFI-AMP amplifier module is a high-quality, highly efficient 25W Class-D power amplifier for the Raspberry Pi. you can get a stereo audio system by mount it onto your Raspberry Pi. Only thing you have to do is connect your loudspeakers to our module. Itrsquos the ideal choice for small room audio system.
- The AMP expansion board and case kit is specially designed for the latest Raspberry Pi 4 Model B board, and it is only suitable for Raspberri Pi 4, the case is not support Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Plus/ 3B / 2B/ B+.
- Up to 25W output power.
- Capable of driving 4 Ohm speakers or higher.
- Fully controllable from the Raspberry Pi.
- Support 44.1kHz and 48kHz sample rates.
- Digital-analog conversion includedmdashno need for external DACs or sound cards.
- Fully digital sound path for optimal audio performance.
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi no additional cables needed.
- Wide Power input :12-20v external power input for both RPI and module.
- HAT size.
- Up to 90% Efficient.
- Integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration (Option).
Acrylic Case Features:
- High quality acrylic case designed for Raspberry Pi 4 board and AMP expansion board, support raspberry pi 4 2gb and 4gb version.
- Raspberry Pi 4 consumer ports are available to use
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B and AMP expansion board only, NOT support raspberry pi 3
- Protective films on the surface of the case, please remove it before installtion
- Equipped with Installation screws to intall the case
Power Supply Requirement:
- Warning: The Raspberry pi will be powered by the AMP. It is not allowed to connect 5V to the Micro-USB port of the raspberry pi. Power supply is only one external 12-20V power supply that will be connected directly to the AMP.
For the Power Supply, please refer to: 12V 3A Power Supply
- 1 x Amplifier HIFI AMP Expansion Board
- 1 x Acrylic Case for Raspberry Pi 4 and AMP
- 1 x Screws Pack
Note: the raspberry pi 4 board is not included in the packing list.