Last year we introduced you (An ArdBlth 4.0 (BLE) Board), our first Ard-compatible hardware solution that integrates Blth 4.0 (BLE). Designed for makers, educators, developers; Bluno has helped tons of ideas become prototypes. Today, please allow me to introduce a new member in this flourishing BLE family: BLUNO MEGA. You may also check Blth microcontrollor selection guide to get more information.
Bluno Mega2560 inherits the numerous ports and the abundant resources of Mega series, and adds Blth 4.0 wireless communication function. It has 54 digital I/O (input/output) ports (15 of which can be used as PWM output), 16 analog input and 4 UART (hardware serial ports), and uses 16 MHz imported crystal oscillators. So, if you are feeling a lack of ports or desire more RAM, flash or EEPROM memories, here is the answer. With it's bootloader it can directly download programs via USB without any other external flashing devices. Mega 2560 has twice as big memory space as 1280 and 256k flash memory. Bluno Mega2560 has two options for the power supply system, including USB power supply or external power supply. The power supply will be automatically switched. External power supply can use an adapter or a battery and the range of voltage limit of the control board is from 5V to 23V.
BLUNO MEGA integrates a TI CC2540 BT 4.0 chip. It allows wireless programming via BLE, supports Blth HID, AT command to config BLE and you can upgrade BLE firmware easily. What's more, fully compatible with all Ard Mega pins which any project made with Mega can directly go "Blue"!
- Clock frequency: 16MHZ
- Transmission distance: 70m in open space
- Support blth remote update the Ard program
- Support blth HID
- Support iBeacons
- Support by the AT command to debug the BLE
- Support transparent transmission serial port
- Support the master-slave machine switch
- Support usb update BLE chip program
- Working voltage:+5V
- External input voltage (recommended):7 ~ 12V DC
- External input voltage (range):6 ~ 20V DC
- Digital I/O outputs: 54 (14 PWM outputs)
- Analog inputs: 16
- I/O current: 40mA
- Flash capacity: 256KB (4k for bootloader)
- Static storage capacity of SRAM: 8KB
- Memory capacity of EEPROM: 4KB
- Size: 108 x 54mm(4.25 x 2.13")
- BLUNO MEGA 2560 x1