64-bit Quad-core mini single board computer BPI-M64 Banana Pi Board
Epacket logistics is expected to be 15-30 working days,and slow update of logistics informations, If you mind ,please choose the fast logistics channel . Thank you : )
Support : BPI Ov 5640 camera, 5 and 7 inch touch screen
Banana PI BPI-M64 is the open source hardware platform, Banana PI BPI-M64 is a quad-core 64 bit version of Banana Pi,use Allwinner A64 design, it support WIFI+BT on board.
Banana Pi BPI-M64 series run Android, Debian linux, Ubuntu linux,Raspbian image and other OS.
Banana PI PBI-M64 hardware: 64 Bit Quad Core ARM Cortex A53 1.2 Ghz CPU, 2GB DDR3 SDRAM, 8G eMMC flash on board
Banana PI BPI-M64 with Gigabit Ethernet port, It can run Android smoothly. The size of Banana PI BPI-M64 same as Banana Pi BPI-M3, support 1080P 4K video, the GPIO header is pin-compatible with Raspberry Pi.
The new BPI-M64 is a tiny little computer with great big ambitions. The expandable single-board device runs either Linux or Android and features impressive specs that outshine comparable products by a substantial margin. Highlights include a 1.2GHz quad-core ARM processor, a Mali 400 MP2 GPU, 2G of DDR3 RAM, a microSDXC slot,8G eMMC flash,WIFI&BT onboard and support for 4K ultra high-definition video.
More specs follow below.
* 64 Bit Quad Core ARM Cortex A53 1.2 Ghz CPU
* Dual core Mali 400 MP2 GPU
* 2G DDR3 SDRAM
* MicroSD slot supports up to 256GB expansion
* 8G eMMC flash (option 16/32/64G)
* CSI camera intface and DSI display interface support
* 10/100/1000 Mb Ethernet port
* (3) USB 2.0 hosts and (1) USB otg port
* 4K high-definition video playback
* 4K x 2K HDM1 port and multi-channel audio output
* WIFI&th 4.0 with 802.11BGN onboard
* 3.5mm Stereo Output mini-jack with microphone support
* Built-in 3.7V Lithium Battery Charging Circuit
* Hardware security enables trustzone security system, Digital Rights Management (DRM), information encryption/decryption, secure boot, secure JTAG and secure efuse
* support linux and android 6.0 system.
|Banana Pi M64|
|CPU||Allwinner A64 64 bit Quad Core ARM Cortex A53 1.2 GHz CPU|
|GPU||Dual core Mali 400 MP2 GPU|
|SDROM||2 GB LPDDR3 (shared with GPU)|
|Flash||8 G eMMC flash (option 16/32/64G)|
|Micro SD slot||8-64G MicroSD \(TF\) card|
|Network||10/100/1000 Mbit/s Ethernet|
|WIFI*BT||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n + th BT4.0|
|Video Input(s)||A CSI input connector allows for the connection of a designed camera module|
|Video Output(s)||high-definition video playback & 2K HDM1 port and multi-channel audio output (NO H./X.265 capabilities)|
|Audio Input(s)||On board microphone|
|Audio Output(s)||3.5mm jack and HDM1|
|USB ports||USB 2.0 PORT (x2), USB OTG (x1)|
|Remote||IR Receiver (x1)|
|GPIO||40 Pin Header : GPIO (x28) and Power (+5V, +3.3V and GND). Some of I/O Pin can be used for specific functions as UART, I2C, SPI or PWM|
|Switches||Reset, Power and U-boot|
|LED||Power Status and 8P8C|
|Power Source||5 volt @2A via DC Power and/or Micro USB (OTG)|
|Size & Weight||92x60mm, 48g|
|OS||Android and Linux|
GPIO PIN define
Banana Pi BPI-M64 has a 40-pin GPIO header that matches that of the Model Raspberry Pi 3. Following is the Banana Pi GPIO Pinout: