■Product features and features
The main function of the BT5701 serial Bluetooth adapter is to replace the traditional RS232 serial communication cable. The BT5701 has embedded Bluetooth SPP protocol software, which can convert the wired serial port connection into a wireless Bluetooth serial port connection, thus replacing the traditional serial cable connection and realizing wireless serial communication. For applications in industries such as industrial, medical, commercial, and mapping that do not wish to have multiple connections, this product provides a simple and fast wireless serial communication solution.
● The Bluetooth protocol software is embedded inside the product, so there is no need to install a separate driver. It can be used in an operating system with an operation interface, or on any device without an interface but with an RS232 serial port.
● Users do not need to know the expertise of Bluetooth technology. For users, it is still a common serial communication. There is no difference between the traditional serial cable connection and the application developer only need to write the serial communication code.
● Support Bluetooth Serial Port Profiles (SPP), which can communicate with Bluetooth serial port devices such as Bluetooth-enabled laptops, desktop computers with USB Bluetooth adapters, handheld Bluetooth PDAs, Bluetooth GPS and other devices that support Bluetooth SPP services.
● Built-in high-quality 400mA lithium battery, can provide nearly 24 hours of working power to the adapter. The user can power the adapter through the MiniUSB connector on the adapter and charge the internal lithium battery.
● Users can set eight different baud rates from 1200bps to 115200bps through the AT command (default is 9600, n, 8, 1). You can also set a more personalized Bluetooth name for the device or modify the Bluetooth pairing password.
●The transmitting power is in line with the Bluetooth Class2 standard. The built-in high-sensitivity PCB printed antenna has a stable communication distance of up to 15 meters and can communicate with the wireless serial port through the wall.
● Adopting CSR Bluetooth chip supporting Bluetooth 2.0 standard, its enhanced error rate performance and automatic frequency hopping technology ensure efficient and safe communication, and have stronger anti-interference ability, ensuring communication stability and reliability.
■Market and application
The purpose of using BT5701 is to replace the original serial cable connection, but how to replace it, users should have a clear plan before purchasing the product. The following are some typical uses of the BT5701 product.
● BT5701 slave is connected with Bluetooth mainframe such as Bluetooth laptop, USB Bluetooth adapter, Bluetooth PDA, etc. This is a common way of using BT5701. The slave is installed on the serial device and waits for the Bluetooth master to find it. When the master finds the BT5701 slave, it sends a pairing request from the master and enters the correct slave pairing password on the master to verify (BT5701 factory default pairing password). Yes 0000), after the pairing connection is completed, the Bluetooth master device will assign a Bluetooth virtual serial port number to the Bluetooth connection. Afterwards, the application running on the main device only needs to set the serial port number to connect to the BT5701. Communication, and then serial communication with the serial device connected to the serial Bluetooth adapter.
● The BT5701 slave is paired with the BT5701 main unit. The master and the slave are respectively connected to the two serial ports connected to the original serial cable. After the host is powered on, it will automatically search for the slave and complete the pairing connection with the slave. After the connection is successful, the Bluetooth status indicators of the master and slave no longer flash and become long-lighted. The master and the slave are connected, and even if the baud rates of the two are different, data can be transmitted to each other. The master-slave pair does not need to be set up, and both modules can be connected to the serial port after power-on. If the distance between the master and the slave is too far, the connection is interrupted, and the Bluetooth status indicators of the master and slave will return to the flashing state before the connection is not connected. When they are close again, they will automatically return to the connected state.
● BT5701 host connected to Bluetooth slave device: Currently common Bluetooth GPS and Bluetooth printers on the market, the internal use of Bluetooth slaves, use the AT command to set the host to the same pairing code as the slave, can be connected close together.
■Main specification parameters
● Executive standard: Bluetooth SIG v2.0,
●Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth serial port profile (SPP)
● Communication rate: 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200bps
● Modulation mode: 2.4G direct sequence f