We are a manufacturer of electronic components, electronic modules for a large number of products.We are the factory!With more than 10 years of PCB development experience, the product quality is good, the price is excellent.A large number of wholesale sales of global buyers, welcome to purchase.
Steps for usage:
1. Insert the SIM card, GPS antenna, and 4G antenna into the device and connect the power to the device.
2. Select the switch to the OPEN side. At this time, you will see the PWR on the module (the power light is on), then press and hold the POWKEY button. At this time, you will see that the STA light on the board is always on. After a few seconds, the STA goes out. The RING light is always on, and the module starts successfully. After a few seconds, the RING light will start to flash, and the board is already registered to the network.
3. Connect the USB-TTL to the board, TXD-RXD, RXD-TXD, GND-GND, and connect the VDD on the module to the corresponding voltage according to the USB-TTL communication level. For example, the USB-TTL module can only communicate with the 5V system. At this time, the VDD on the module is connected to 5V. For another example, the USB-TTL module can only communicate with the 3.3V system. At this time, the VDD on the module is connected to 3.3V. The other controllers are connected to the USB-TTL module and the board.
4. Open the serial port assistant, select the correct COM port, 115200 baud rate, then you can send an AT command to test the module. Add a carriage return to the line after sending the command.
5. If you need to test the GPS function, please send a GPS command.