We are a manufacturer of electronic components, electronic modules for a large number of products.We are the factory!With more than 10 years of PCB development experience, the product quality is good, the price is excellent.A large number of wholesale sales of global buyers, welcome to purchase.
SIM808 GSM Module GPRS GPS Development Board IPX SMA With GPS Antenna For Raspberry Pi Support 2G 3G 4G Sim Card
1. Three power input interface: DC044 and V_IN interface and one lithium battery interface.
Note that: the range of dc044 and the pin voltage input v_in is 5-26 v, when using 5 v as the power, make sure that the power supply can supply current 2a. The input power voltage range of lithium battery is 3.5-4.2 v.
2. Switch: It is used to open / close the input power supply for the module. When in use, please confirm switching to open state (near board inside).
3. SMA Antenna Interface: There is a GSM antenna interface, an onboard GPS antenna interface and a BT antenna interface.
4. start button: when the board is on, the led (pwr) lights up. After a long press (about 2 seconds) on this button, the other three LEDs will be light. And one of them begins to flash; This suggests that sim808 is starting to work now. When the power supply, gsm and gps antenna and sim card are connected to the module correctly, the led will flash slowly (3 second to 1 second light), it indicates that the module is registered in the network, and you can make a call. or do something else.
5. ttl serial relationship: a ttl level relationship. Note that: the vmcu pin is used to control the high level of ttl uart, so as to realize to match 1.25 v / 3.3 v / 5 v systems. For example, if you want to use 51 mcu to control this card, the vmcu pin must be connected to dc5v. And if you use mcu stm32, the vmcu pin should be connected to dc3.3v. The rxd pins are the sim808 rxd and the txd pins are the sim808 txd. The v_in pin can connect power, the function of this pin has the same function as dc044.
6. USB Interface: This interface is for use only to update the sim808 module firmware.
USB-TTL module or other tools.
2. hardware settings
2.1 connect USB-TTL to uart interface
Gnd gnd gnd
2.2 insert valid sim card to simcard holder.
2.3 connect the gps antenna and gsm antenna to the board
Connect the power adapter to the dc044 interface
2.4 change the switch
2.6 press the powkey button for 2 seconds, the sim808 module will work and the other 3 leds will light up.
1 x Sim808 Moudle
1 x GSM Antenna
1 x GPS Antenna