The NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit and antenna / camaera are not included, and the 4-pin cooling fan is not included aslo
For information please refer to the wiki ：http://www.raspberrypiwiki.com/index.php/N100
- The N100-v9 case is compatible with both Jetson Nano A02 and B01 version now.(NEW)
- [NVIDIA Jetson Nano Metal Case, Model: N100
- This is a metal case specially designed for NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit, and it supports power switch and reset switch, and it's reserve the GPIO hole and the installation space of the fan, and easily assemble it.
- we recommend that you read the introduction to the power supply in the official documentation before you assemble this case, thus you can understand deeply this case.
- Please refer to : https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/learn/get-started-jetson-nano-devkit for NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- Compatible with Jetson Nano Development Board Rev A02 and Rev B01!!
- With power switch and Reset switch, it is convenient to start with one button;
- The power switch has an LED light display;
- The reset switch is placed on the back to prevent accidental touch;
- Support fan installation, reserve 22mm high fan installation height; easy to install the official recommended fan;
- The antenna hole is reserved to facilitate the arrangement of the external antenna;
- Easy to install;
- The antenna hole is reserved to facilitate the arrangement of the external antenna. (as the antenna in the photo is not included if you need to use you have to buy it yourself
- 1 x Metal Case for NVIDIA Jetson Nano Board
- 1 x Power Switch(Momentary switch, power on the board)
- 1 x Reset Switch (Momentary switch, reset the board)
- 2 x Jumper (Disabled the AUTO ON, and toggle the power supply between Micro USB and DC Jack)
- 1 x Screws Pack
- 1 x ABS Tweezers (It is useful when you install a fan only)
Q4: Why was the MICRO SD card slot cancelled?