RAM: 1GB DDR3,2GB DDR3(optional)
ROM: 8GB eMMC
Allwinner T3 based System on Module FETT3-C
FETT3-C is a system on module (SoM) designed based on Allwinner Cortex-A7 quad-core in car entertainment navigation system processor T3 @ 1.2GHz, it has built-in GPU Mali400MP2, and has on-board 1GB DDR3L and 8GB eMMC. The whole board is designed with industrial grade temp width, can it can support most video and image decoding forms. Supported with OS Android and Linux, excellent industrial grade product performance, low power and wide range of peripheral sources make it perferable in applications in car electronics, power industry , medical, industry control, IoT and many other intelligent devices.
Allwinner System on Module FETT3-C Features
1. Cortex-A7 quad-core in car entertainment navigation system processor T3@ 1.2GHz with built-in Mali400MP2 GPU;
2. Can support dual-screen with same or different display, RGB/ MIPI/ dual 8-bit LVDS/ HDM1 TV out interfaces are all supported up to 1920x 1080@ 60FPS;
3. Has a Gigabit and a fast Ethernet ports on board, supports WIFI/ BT4.0 and 4G wireless network;
4. Supports multiple cameras input, two DVP camera interfaces up to 5.0MP, four TVIN interfaces available for NTSC and PAL standards;
5. Built in Audio Codec, can support one differential PHONEOUT, one stereo earphone output and one microphone input;
6. A wide range of peripheral interfaces: UARTx 8, SDx 4, nUSBx 3, SPIx 4, IICx 5, SATA and PWMx 8;
7. Supports Android7.0 and Linux3.10 (QT5.9) systems.