- 1 x 350 Expansion Board
- 1 x USB Connector
- 1 x Install Screws pack(4xM2.5x6mm screws, 2 x M2.5x20mm Female to Female Spacer)
- 1 x 4pin speaker cable(Length: about 30cm/11.81inch)
Note: the raspberry Pi 3 B+ board and the earphone are both not included.
- The Raspberry Pi has an on-board audio jack, which is super handy for all kinds of sound effects and speech, just plug and go! However, for when you want better audio for music playback,This X350 USB audio card can greatly improve the sound quality and volume.
- You can DIY a external speaker using the 4pin speaker cable (you can found cable in the package box), and control the speaker via the on-board button.
- In additonal, you can use it on the desktop computer, you only use one USB cable to connect the desktop computer and X350, and insert earphone into the X350, then you can enjoy the high quality sound.
- Use with Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+/ 2 Model B / 3 Model B / 3 Model B+
- All Raspberry Pi operating system
- Ideal USB audio solution for Raspberry Pi
- CM119A chipset, 48K/44.1KHz Sampling Rate for both Playback and Recording
- On-board high-sensitivity Electret Condenser Microphones
- Supports 16 bit ADC input with Microphone Boost
- High Performance 16 bit audio DAC with Earphone Phone Buffer
- On-board 3.5mm headphone jack and microphone input jack
- On-board buttons for speaker volume control and microphone mute
- On-board LED Indicators for Record Mute Status, Playback and power
- Compatible with Raspbian without Additional Driver
- On-board stereo Class-D audio amplifier with high SNR
- 2x3W Output at 10% THD with a 4Ω Load
- 2.4W Output at 1% THD with a 4Ω Load
- 32-Step Up/Down Volume Control from -80dB to 24dB
- Superior Low Noise 60uV and Minimize Pop/Clip Noise
- On-board XH2.54 connector for speaker output, power input and speaker mute GPIO control
- USB bus-powered - does not require external power supply