- Not include NVIDIA Jetson nano and mSATA
- Only Compatible with mSATA SSD
- As with all SSDs, new media must be formatted before use
- Performance depends on host system, workload, and SSD media used
- SSD will run hot when it is under heavy load
- Older SSD drives with less efficient flash media may not perform as well as newer drives
- This T130 is an mSATA storage expansion board designed for NVIDIA Jetson nano developer kit, it supports up to 2TB mSATA solid-state drive (SSD), allowing you to expand your storage with high-speed SSD drives on NVIDIA Jetson nano developer kit.
- Now it is time to build a mobile hard disk with a mSATA SSD for your Jetson Nano.
- So far there is no matching case for Jetson Nano & T130 mSATA Shield, but we will consider to make it.
- How to boot the rootfs from external drive: jetsonhacks.com/2019/04/25/jetson-nano-run-on-usb-drive/
- All operating systems
- deal storage solution for Jetson Nano - mSATA SSD Shield
- Supports up to 2TB mSATA solid-state drive (SSD)
- Integrated USB 3.1 Gen1 to SATA 6Gb/s bridge controller
- USB3.1 Gen1 connectivity offers plug-and-play functionality on your Jetson Nano
- With SSD LED blue indicator
- On-board DC jack allows external power supply for high capacity SSD
- PCB Size 100mm x 80mm
Power Supply Requirement:
- Power supply via DC jack : 5VDC ±5%.
- USB Type-A socket x 1
- DC Jack 5.5x2.1mm x 1
- 26Pin SATA socket x 1
- 1x T130 mSATA SSD Shield
- 1x USB 3.1 Jumper
- 4x Spacer F/F M2.5 x 12mm
- 10x Screw M2.5 x5mm