The status of the IoT development Market and getting ahead of the curve in IoT Technology.
Through market research, we found that Ard users who are proactive in the development sector often are unfamiliar with the latest cloud services and technology. The etymologies of cloud concept and cloud services involved are too complicated, which hinders people from imagining their product’s true potential and application. Moreover, for software developers, open-source hardware is so hard to find that it is impossible for them to enter this field in a short time.
To address all these concerns, we have conceived the Azure IoT development kit. In order to provide a convenient, high quality and out-of-the-box solution equipped with the latest Microsoft cloud services to Ard developers and IoT practitioners, we have developed this finished product which is integrated with the most commonly used sensors has is also capable of sensing further interfaces. In order to optimize the developer experience, further enrich software resources, and provide extensive hardware compatibility, we also expanded the Ard development programming plugin on the Visual Studio Code editor.
Largely, we inherited the Ard developer’s software library but at the same time, we provide more software and service resources to the IoT developers.
We sincerely hope to work with creative partners who are currently in the forefront in the next era like IoT practitioners, enthusiasts and teachers.
2. Tutorials and demos for building your first cloud connected application.
3. Powerful STM32F412 Cortex-M microcontroller with Cypress WIFI chip, industrial level quality
4. Rich onboard sensing technologies, including motion, pressure, magnetometer, humidity & temperature sensors with a microphone.
5. Integrates security encryption chip for the latest security-protection.
• EMW3166 Wifi module with 256K SRAM,1M+2M Byte SPI Flash
• USB programming Ard compatible
• DAP Link emulator
• Working voltage: 3.3v or USB power supply
• Supports 3.3V DC-DC, maximum current 1.5A
• Codec, with microphone and earphone socket
• OLED, 128x64
• 2 programmable buttons
• 1 RGB LED
• 3 LED working status indicators for WIFI, Azure service and testing
• Security encryption chip
• Infrared emitter for IR remote control or interaction
• Motion sensor
• Magnetometer sensor
• Atmospheric pressure sensor
• Temperature and humidity sensor
• Connecting finger extension interface, check documents to find pinout details
• CE/FCC certificated
• Size: 77 x 52 x 7 mm
• Package size: 137 x 103 x 27 mm
2. Anti-slip Round Button Rubber x4
3. MicroUSB Cable x1