The NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit and antenna / camaera are not included, and the 4-pin cooling fan is not included aslo
For information please refer to the wiki ：http://www.raspberrypiwiki.com/index.php/N100
- The N100-v9 case is compatible with both Jetson Nano A02 and B01 version now.(NEW)
- [NVIDIA Jetson Nano Metal Case, Model: N100
- This is a metal case specially designed for NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit, and it supports power switch and reset switch, and it's reserve the GPIO hole and the installation space of the fan, and easily assemble it.
- we recommend that you read the introduction to the power supply in the official documentation before you assemble this case, thus you can understand deeply this case.
- Please refer to : https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/learn/get-started-jetson-nano-devkit for NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- Compatible with Jetson Nano Development Board Rev A02 and Rev B01!!
- With power switch and Reset switch, it is convenient to start with one button;
- The power switch has an LED light display;
- The reset switch is placed on the back to prevent accidental touch;
- Support fan installation, reserve 22mm high fan installation height; easy to install the official recommended fan;
- The antenna hole is reserved to facilitate the arrangement of the external antenna;
- Easy to install;
- The antenna hole is reserved to facilitate the arrangement of the external antenna. (as the antenna in the photo is not included if you need to use you have to buy it yourself
Packing List :
- 1 x Metal Case for NVIDIA Jetson Nano Board
- 1 x Power Switch(Momentary switch, power on the board)
- 1 x Reset Switch (Momentary switch, reset the board)
- 2 x Jumper (Disabled the AUTO ON, and toggle the power supply between Micro USB and DC Jack)
- 1 x Screws Pack
- 1 x ABS Tweezers (It is useful when you install a fan only)
Q3: How do I use the jumper cap?
A: Because this case has a power switch, you need to disable the AUTO ON function first. Please insert the jumper cap into the AUTO ON position of the J40 pin to disable the AUTO ON function.(On the back of your board there is words " AUTO ON DIS")
Q4: Why was the MICRO SD card slot cancelled?
A: N100-V9 is compatible with both A02 and B01 versions now. We must increase the distance between the JETSON NANO motherboard and the front panel of the case to install the switch. We found that even if we kept the TF card slot, we couldn’t insert the TF card by hand or plastic tweezers, so we have to cancel this card slot; We hope that the official NVIDIA will adjust the position of J50 in subsequent versions. For more questions, please refer to the official forum link: https://forums.developer.nvidia.com/t/stop-shipping-the-nvidia-jetson-nano-development-kit-b01-j50-is-on-the-wrong-side/112066