Original Capricorn Bowden PTFE Tubing Blue 1M PTFE Tube 1.75mm Filament Fitting Push To Connect For 3D Printer Ender-3 V2
1. High Lubricity Additives make our tubing being the lowest friction Bowden tubing on the market. Less friction means more responsiveness, less retraction, more accurate prints, less slippage, wear, and tear on the extruder, and less clogging when printing chunky filaments such as some woodfills or ironfills.
2. Lower retraction means time saved every time in the extruder retracts. Over the course of a print, a few milliseconds here and a few there can save a lot of time.
3. 1.9mm ± 0.05mm Inner Diameter Reduces the "wiggle room" or buckling inside the tube which allowing you to print flexible filaments even on the longest Bowden systems.
4. High Temperature Resistance. Because we only use the highest quality PTFE. Our tubing will operate at even higher temperatures than TL.
5. All our products are tested before ship.