Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Motor HAT Stepper Servo Motor IR Remote Robot Expansion Board Module for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Plus / Pi 2B.
- 1 x Motor HAT Expansion Board
- 1 x 2X20Pin 2.54 Female Header
Note: The raspberry pi 3 board is not included.
- 4 H-Bridges: TB6612 chipset provides 1.2A per bridge (3A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes. Can run motors on 5VDC to 12VDC.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5% resolution)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil, interleaved or micro-stepping.
- Up to 4 Channel 12-bit PWM/Servo(5V)
- One Infrared Receiver(GPIO26)
- Big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires (18-26AWG) and power
- Polarity protected 2-pin terminal block and jumper to connect external 5-12VDC power
- Works best with Raspberry Pi model A+, B+, Pi 2, or Pi 3;
- Install the easy-to-use Python library, check out the examples and you're ready to go!
- Pi HAT 2x20P Conector with Extra Long pins