UPS3 is the upgrade version of UPS2, we solve some questions of UPS2.
- The capacity of Lithium Battery must be more than 2500mAh, But you can use the more big capacity battery.
- PS: Voltage must be 3.7V；Connector specification is: PH 2.0 2-PIN connector.
- UPS 3 ONLY support Linux OS, DON'T use UPS 3 on windows OS.
- Raspberry Pi standard HAT size, all components under the PCB board, and the use of 5mm high female socket, can reduce the thickness of the expansion board, easy to put into the shell. You can use the header to increase the height.
- Equipped with a custom long header (This is optional accessories)
- Supports power supply of TYPE-C.
- Type-C power supply interface is compatible with a variety of fast charge standard PD2.0/QC3.0/QC2.0 (5V/3A)
- Default 3A charging current, integrated chip will intelligently adjust the charging current according to the battery and power capabilities
- Up to maximum 3A current output;
- Long press power button 2 seconds to power on / off
- With 4 LED power indicator (controlled by program, need to installation script; please refer to: https://github.com/geekworm-com/ups3)
- Supports AUTO POWER ON function (need to select the AUTO UPS switch to ON)
- Use TI battery monitoring IC with patented Impedance Track algorithm
- Support I2C communication to read battery capacity, voltage, charge status and battery life (please refer to status.py)
- With charge and discharge protection and overheat protection
Packing List：(Not include the Battery)
- 1 x UPS HAT 3 Board
- Please refer to: github.com/geekworm-com/ups3
WiKi for Reference：