- This is a RPi IR-CUT Camera that compatible with any generations of Raspberry Pi, it with built-in IR-CUT, can fix the chromatic aberration problem when using in day, and has better image. Support adjustable focusing, also support IR night vision if you use the IR Fill light.
1 x 8mm Focal Length Night Vision NoIR Camera
- 1 x FFC Cable(15cm length)
Note: The raspberry Pi Board is not included.
- 5 Megapixel;
- CMOS: 1/4” color CMOS QSXGA(5 megepixel) image sensor( OV5647 );
- Aperture (F) : 1.2;
- Focal Length: 8mm;
- Diagonal: 40 degrees;
- 4 screw holes: used for both attachment;
- Support 3.3V power supply;
- Support infrared LED and fill flash;
- Dimension: 35mm x 35 mm
Support IR night vision if you use the IR Fill light, the IR Fill light is not inclued.
How to change the models:
1/ RPi IR-CUT Camera works by default in normal mode.
2/ Run the command:sudo nano /boot/config.txt,and add disable_camera_led = 1 on the last line. After saving and restarting Raspberry Pi, Camera will work in night vision mode. To return to normal mode, simply delete disable_camera_led = 1, save and restart Raspberry Pi.
3/ To flexibly control the display mode, it can connect to the following locations by the Raspberry Pi GPIO interface, Through changing the GPIO level to switch between different modes (high for normal mode and low for night-vision mode).
Why the datas said that it is 5mp, but on the lens it marked 3mp?
The COMS is OV5647, a 1/4” color CMOS QSXGA(5 megepixel) image sensor, its actual megepixel is 5MP, not 3mp. You can refer to our wiki to check the sensor data if you need: