USB-CAN module is a “plug and play ” and bi-directional port powered USB to CAN converter which realizes long-distance communication between your Raspberry Pi and other devices stably though CAN- Bus connection.
With small size and convenient operation, It’s a cost-effective solution that are safe and reliable for all your data-conversion / device-protection applications for any experienced engineer interfacing to expensive industrial equipment yet simple enough for home use by an amateur hobbyist.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/2B/3B/3B+/ 4B
- Full support for CAN bus 2.0A and 2.0B specification.
- Elimination the need for software drivers when you run Debian9 system of Raspberry Pi.
- Comes with demos of Socket CAN, save your development time.
- “plug and play” (hot-pluggable) USB device ,no external power required.
- On board high-speed STM32 microcontroller, stronger data processing ability and lower power consumption.
- Wider CAN baud rate, 20Kbps—-1Mpbs can be programmed arbitrarily.
- Power supply and signal isolation ,Built-in surge and static protection.
- 120 Ohm selectable jumper feature.
- CAN: D-SUB, 9 pins
- USB: USB 2.0 Full-Speed, Micro USB
- Specification: 2.0A (standard format) and 2.0B (extended format), ISO 11898-2 High-speed CAN
- Data Rate: From 20kbps to 1Mbps can be programmed arbitrarily
- Isolation Voltage: 1.5K VDC/min, 3K VDC/1s
- Microcontroller: STM32F0, 48MHz
- Termination: 120 Ohm resistor selectable jumper
- CAN Transceiver: ISO1050DUBR ,Texas Instruments
- Work Temperature: -40°~ 85°
- Relative humidity: 15-90%, not condensing
- PCBA Size (L * W * H): 56.50mm * 31.20mm * 14.20mm
- Weight: 15.5 g
- 1 x USB to CAN Converter
- 1 x Terminal Block
- 1 x USB Cable