- Important Note: The current N100 case, T300 case and T100 case Only fit with Jetson Nano Development Board Rev A but NOT Rev B01. We will update the cases in the future.
- The NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit, T100 NVMe M.2 SSD Shield and antenna are not included, and the 4-pin cooling fan is not included aslo!
- We totally design 3 cases for Jetson Nano：N100 Case(for Jetson Nano Only), T100-C1 Case(for Jetson Nano and T100 NVMe M.2 SSD Shield),T300-C2 Case(for Jetson Nano and T300 2.5 inch SATA SSD/HDD Shield)
- Please choose the right case you need!
- This is a metal case specially designed for NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit and NVMe M.2 SSD Shield Storage Expansion Board T100 V1.1, and it supports power switch and reset switch, and it's reserve the GPIO hole and the installation space of the fan, and easily assemble it.
- we recommend that you read the introduction to the power supply in the official documentation before you assemble this case, thus you can understand deeply this case.
- Please refer to : https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/learn/get-started-jetson-nano-devkit for NVIDIA Jetson Nano.
- Equipped with power control switch and reset switch, and it is convenient to start with one button.
- The power switch has LED indicator.
- The reset switch is placed on the back to prevent accidental touch.
- Support to install a cooling fan, reserve 22mm high fan installation height, easy to install the official recommend fan.
- two antenna hole and one camera hole is reserved to facilitate the arrangement of the external antenna and camera. (as the antenna in the photo is not included if you need to use you have to buy it yourself)
- Support to install ribbon GPIO cable and camera
Bundle 1：T100 Case
- 1 x Metal Case for NVIDIA Jetson Nano Board and T100
- 1 x Power Switch(Momentary switch, power on the board)
- 1 x Reset Switch (Momentary switch, reset the board)
- 2 x Jumper (Disabled the AUTO ON, and toggle the power supply between Micro USB and DC Jack)
- 1 x Screws Pack
- 1 x ABS Tweezers (It is useful when you install a fan only)
Bundle 2：T100 Board
- 1 x Jetson Nano NVMe M.2 SSD Shield T100 V1.1
- 1 x Installation pack
- 1 x USB A to USB type C Cable
- 1 x 1 Female to 2 Male DC cable (length: 15cm)
Q1:How to assemble this NVIDIA Jetson Nano case?
A: Please refer to the picture on our wiki:raspberrypiwiki.com/index.php/T100#Matching_Metal_Case
Q2: Is it supported to install a cooling fan?
A: Yes, it is support for fan installation, 22mm high fan installation height is reserved. It is support to install Noctua NF-A4x20 5V PWM fan. (We test this fan it is ok to use and a good choice.)
Q3: How do I use the jumper cap?
A: Because this case has a power switch, you need to disable the AUTO ON function first. Please insert the jumper cap into the AUTO ON position of the J40 pin to disable the AUTO ON function.(On the back of your board there is words " AUTO ON DIS")