Note: e-Paper panels in the photos are NOT included.
- Onboard ESP32, supports Ard development
- Provides Android APP, allows to refresh display content via Blth EDR
- Provides HTML host code, allows to refresh display content via remote webpage, suit for Internet applications
- Supports Floyd-Steinberg dithering algorithm, more color combinations, better shadow rendering for the original image
- Supports popular image formats: BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, etc.
- Easy to be integrated into wireless applications
- Comes with e-Paper driver (open source)
- Comes with development resources and manual
- WiFi protocol: 802.11b/g/n
- Blth protocol: 4.2, includes traditional BR/EDR, and low power BLE
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI (default)
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Operating current: 50mA ~ 150mA
- Outline dimension: 29.46mm x 48.25mm