Partial Refresh Support, Low Power, Wide Viewing Angle, Paper-Like Effect
Ideal for price tags, shelf labels, industrial instruments...
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Comes with development resources and manual (driver board circuit diagram, examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Ard/STM32)
|OPERATING VOLTAGE||3.3V||GREY SCALE||4|
|INTERFACE||3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI||PARTIAL REFRESH TIME||0.3s|
|OUTLINE DIMENSIONS||54.9 × 93.3 × 0.78mm||FULL REFRESH TIME||3s|
|DISPLAY SIZE||47.32 × 81.12mm||REFRESH POWER||50mW (typ.)|
|DOT PITCH||0.169 × 0.169mm||STANDBY CURRENT||<0.01uA (almost none)|
|RESOLUTION||480 × 280 pixels||VIEWING ANGLE||>170°|
|DISPLAY COLOR||black, white|
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light, requires no backlight, and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
Suitable For Price Tags, Asset/Equipment Tags, Shelf Labels, Conference Name Tags...
* Resources for different product may vary, please check the wiki page to confirm the actually provided resources.
To fastly get started with this raw display, please consider the following driver boards:
- e-Paper Driver HAT (Universal)
- e-Paper Shield (Ard/NUCLEO)
- e-Paper ESP8266 Driver Board (WiFi)
- e-Paper ESP32 Driver Board (WiFi / Bth)
Weight: 0.009 kg
- 3.7inch e-Paper x1