Although it is pre-flashed I still suggest you follow instructions to reflash the newest software once. Because software keeps updating all the time. This product does not include 18650 battery. Hardware has RTC inside but time function is not avaliable in the exist software. Please wait update.
Compare to V5:
- Charging current increased to 1A
- Added Highlight LED controled by GPIO16
- Added RTC DS3231
What is it?
This ESP8266 development board comes with an integrated 18650 charging system, OLED display and a 3 way momentary slide switch.
It comes installed with the latest ESP8266 Deauther software.
With this software, you can perform different attacks to test WiFi networks.
Please note that the ESP8266 does only support 2.4GHz. For more details on the software, visit:
You can also use it to develop your own software. It is simple to use, just like any other ESP8266 development board.
GPIOs and Hardware info
- Display: SH1106 1.3" OLED
- Display SDA: GPIO 5 (D1)
- Display SCL/SCK: GPIO 4 (D2)
- WS2812b LED: GPIO 15 (D8)
- Button Up: GPIO 12
- Button Down: GPIO 13
- Button Select: GPIO 14
- Highlight LED: GPIO 16
- RTC: DS3231 (RTC only work when you connect battery and now the pre-flashed deauther software does not use this)
Why did you make it
I designed this development board specially for Spacehuhn's great project: ESP8266 Deauther
It has been authorized by him and is officially supported.
Thanks to every customer that leaves feedback! I will keep improving this board.
What makes it special
- Only 80~100mA power usage
- Up to 35h of battery life with a 3500mAh 18650 cell
- Charging current: 1A
- Included 8dB antenna
- Included 2 acrylic case
- 7 GPIO breakouts and 3.3 and 5V output
- 4 LEDs to indicate battery status in real time
- Power button: Click to turn on, double click to turn off
- Protection: short, over charging, over discharging, temperature, polarity
- Added RTC DS3231
- Added Highlight LED controlled by GPIO16
Use it only for testing and educational purposes against your own devices!
I don't take responsibility for what you do with it.
Please check the legal regulations for your country to make sure you don't violate any laws.