We are a manufacturer of electronic components, electronic modules for a large number of products.We are the factory!With more than 10 years of PCB development experience, the product quality is good, the price is excellent.A large number of wholesale sales of global buyers, welcome to purchase.
DP30V5A-L performance indicators:
Input voltage range: 6-40.00V
Output power range: 0-160W
Output voltage range: 0-32.00V
Output current range: 0-5.100A
Product weight: 66g
Output voltage setting and reading resolution: 0.01V
Output current setting and reading resolution: 0.001A
Output voltage measurement accuracy: ± (0.5% + 3 words)
Output current measurement accuracy: ± (1% + 5 words)
Ripple (full load 40v to 32V/5A): about 100mV peak-to-peak
Note: It must be ensured that the input voltage is 1.1 times or more of the output voltage. For high current operation, please strengthen the heat dissipation.
Digital tube display DP30V5A-L digital control power supply operating instructions:
1. Turn the output on or off: Press the ON/OFF button in any state to turn the output on or off, cycle in sequence, and turn off the output. The lower digital tube has an "OFF" display indication.
2. Set the output voltage and current: short press the SET button, the digital tube starts to flash, short press the "+" button or "-" button to increase or decrease the output value. Press the SET button again to switch "0.01V->0.1V. ->1V->0.001A->0.01A->0.1A->1A->Exit adjustment", the button will automatically exit the adjustment within 6s during the adjustment process without any operation.
3. Switch input and output display: In the non-output voltage and current setting state, short press "IN" key or "OUT" key to switch display input voltage and output voltage. When the input voltage is displayed, the "IN" indicator lights up at the same time, the output voltage is displayed, and the "IN" indicator is off.
4.CC, CV indication: When the module works in constant voltage or constant current state, the CC and CV indicators will light up to indicate CC and CV status.
5. Output current display Zero point calibration: Under no-load condition, press and hold the SET button to not power on, and the output current shows zero calibration. When the calibration is completed, the calibration process will be automatically exited, and the SET button will be released.
6. Set data automatic storage: During the button operation, the digital tube display status, output voltage and current setting data, and switch output status will automatically store the memory, and the default will work in the stored state when power is turned on next time.