1. With a voltmeter, according to the voltmeter error is + / - 0.1 V, the range of 5 ~ 35 V. (note: the input voltage is lower than 4.5 V, don't work onboard voltmeter is not shown)
2. Large volume 5 * 5 light touch button switch measurement input or output voltage, and indicator light shows which terminal voltage is measured. First boot default digital tube display the input voltage and input light IN bright; Touch the button, the digital tube display output voltage, and the output light is OUT. And keep the last set, even if the power switch on again
3. The meter can be closed, long press the switch 1 seconds or more and less than four seconds, can close let go. Voltmeter is turned off as long as the short press the switch, then open the voltmeter.
4. Input and output voltage measurement error calibration function, long press the switch more than 4 seconds, let go and then enter the voltage measurement error calibration function, at this point IN the light input end (calibration), the digital tube twinkle shows a positive (the factory parameter is 0.0), the short press button can change this value (numerical range of 0.5 ~ 0.5, the unit is V), said positive upward calibration, calibration down negative said. After calibration value at the input to adjust good, long press button for more than 2 seconds, entered the output error calibration after let go, this time OUT the light output terminal (calibration), and display the output value of calibration, adjustment method is the same as the input, output in good side after calibration value, long press the button for more than 2 seconds, let go after save the set of values and return to normal display voltage, set the correction value takes effect immediately and no lose when power supply drop. (with this function, can satisfy your higher accuracy requirement)
5. With terminal blocks, no soldering iron can also ease of use, and keep welding line connection point
(input voltage must be higher than to the output voltage of more than 1 v)
6. The maximum output current can be as high as 3 a, suggest working current is controlled in 2 a, more than 2 a heat sink